Diamond tipped façade drill bit with countersink
- Especially for the drilling of undercut holes in façade panels with unequal panel thicknesses.
- In order to balance tolerances in panel thicknesses, the countersink will be carried
out in one step together with the drilling and undercutting.
- The front side of the panel is always the reference measure.
- The KEIL façade drill bit is available in various designs matching the KEIL undercut
- We offer diamond or carbide tipped façade drill bits, which are used depending on the
panel material to be drilled.
- Optimized, small diameters with large undercutting cause minimization of the drilling time and maximization of the tool life.
- The KEIL drilling technique warrants optimally short drilling times, long tool life and precise drill hole geometry.
- The KEIL façade drill bit is inserted into the KEIL chuck.
Instructions for use
- Use according to approval and KEIL assembly instructions for anchors. Please find documents with relevance to building regulations under Technical Assessments.
- Adjust the insertion depth and monitor the life time of the façade drill bit with the aid of the depth control guide.
- Only for drilling machines, which are designed to drill consistant with the front side of the panel
- For KEIL chucks / undercut drilling machines.
- Recommended rotational speed > 7,000 rpm.
- Water pressure > 4 bar
- Usage of the cooling lubricant 532 500 035 will prolong the life time of the diamond tipped façade drill bit significantly and protect the parts covered in cooling water from corrosion.
- Diamond tipped
- Wet drilling
For all "hard" materials, e.g.
- Porcelaine stoneware
- Natural stone
- Artificial stone
Central cooling through the façade drill bit.