Undercut façade drill bit with soldered in carbide blade and cylindrical shaft
- The KEIL façade drill bit is available in various designs matching the KEIL undercut anchor.
- We offer diamond or carbide tipped façade drill bits, which are used depending on the panel material to be drilled.
- Optimized, small diameters with large undercutting cause minimization of the drilling time and maximization of the tool life.
- The KEIL drilling technique warrants optimally short drilling times, long tool life and precise drill hole geometry.
For façade panels from e.g.
- Fibre cement
- Laminate (HPL)
- Synthetic materials
- Specified artificial and natural stones
- Solid surface materials
Instructions for use
- Use according to approval and KEIL assembly instructions for anchors.
- Please find documents with relevance to building regulations under certificates.
- Adjust the insertion depth and monitor the life time of the façade drill bit with the aid of the depth control guide.
- For CNC machines.