Setting tool with 6.3 mm bit drive
Further dimensions on request
- The KARL® setting tool is available in various designs to match the KARL® undercut anchor and KARL® drill bit.
- Adapted to the respective setting depth of the KARL® undercut anchor, it makes undercutting quick, easy and safe.
- Reaching the setting depth is indicated by the O-ring attached from the outside.
- A commercially available cordless drill is used for this purpose.
For façade panels made of e.g.:
- Fiber concrete
- Fiber cement
- High pressure laminate (HPL)
- Compressed fiberboard
Instructions for use
- Application according to KARL® assembly instructions.
- The setting depth is ensured by using the appropriate setting tool.
- For use with commercially available cordless screwdrivers.