Aluminium L-bracket and 2 serrated washers and optionally with two KEIL anchor sleeves, grub screws and locknuts or two KEIL anchor sleeves, hexagon socket bolts and locknuts
further dimensions on request
L1 leg length [mm] = 60 x 60
L2 centre distance [mm] = 35
B leg width [mm] = 40
t leg thickness [mm] = 5
- For the installation of reveal panels on façade nut panels, KEIL offers the reveal angle fastening with or without the undercut anchor.
- This fastening was developed under the aspects of exact and fast assembly as well as particularly easy handling.
- Place the reveal angle on the drilled facade panel.
- The anchor assembly is carried out as a pre-insertion assembly with the threaded pin. The grooved washer is fixed with the locking nut.
- Alternatively: Insert anchor with screw or hexagon socket bolt and lock nut and grooved washer through the slotted hole into the undercut hole and tighten.
- KEIL undercut anchors are externally monitored.
For the non-visible, rear fastening of reveal or lintel slabs.
- Natural stone
- Artificial stone
- Cast stone
- High-pressure laminate (HPL)
- Fiber cement
- Glass ceramic
Instructions for use
- The screwed in threaded pin must fit flush with the tip of the anchor sleeve.
- Use according to approval and KEIL assembly instructions for anchors.
- Please find documents with relevance to building regulations under certificates.
- Relevant technical assessments and consents are available on request.
- Assembly tool (e.g. screw-in tool) on request.
- Nut with locking teeth in A4 quality