Carbide drill bit
further dimensions on request
- The KARL® drill bit made of carbide is available in the respective length, matching the KARL undercut anchor.
- The KEIL drilling technology is a guarantee for optimally short drilling times, long service lives and exact drill hole geometry.
- The KARL® façade drill can be replaced in a resource-saving way by removing it from the stop and replacing it with a new KARL® façade drill.
- The KARL® façade drill is clamped with the associated stop in a receptacle of a cordless drill or a CNC machine.
- Fiber concrete
- Fiber cement
- High-pressure laminate (HPL)
- Compressed fiberboard
We would be happy to test the usability of our undercut anchor in your material as well.
Instructions for use
- Application according to KARL assembly instructions.
- The drill hole depth is ensured by using the KARL depth stop.
- For use on the construction site, it is recommended to use a cordless screwdriver.
- In the case of industrial prefabrication, the drill can also be clamped in a CNC machine without the KARL depth stop.