Screw-in tool for stud bolts
- The screw-in tool limits the scew-in depth of a threaded pin into an undercut anchor.
- The threaded pin is inserted into the tool and screwed into the undercut anchor up to the stop.
- The integrated hinge in the screw-in tool ensures that the threaded pin remains in position in the undercut anchor when the tool is unscrewedf from the pin.
- This ensures that the threaded pin is mounted flush with the tip of the undercut anchor. The correct screw-in depth has to be monitored.
- The individual protrusion has to be determined for every combination of undercut anchor and threaded pin length.
- For further information please refer to the assembly instructions.
- Assembly aid for undercut anchor BH with threaded pin.
- 1/4“ bit drive DIN 3126 - E 6.3
- Please specify the insertion depth of the undercut anchor and the length of the threaded pin with your order.
Instructions of use
- The protrusion is to be determined individually according to the lengths of the undercut anchor and the threaded pin.
- Please observe KEIL assembly instructions for anchors.