Diamond tipped façade drill bit
- The KEIL façade drill bit is available in various designs matching the KEIL
- We offer diamond or carbide tipped façade drill bits, which are used depending on the
panel material to be drilled.
- Optimized, small diameters with large undercutting cause minimization of the
drilling time and maximization of the tool life.
- The KEIL drilling technique warrants optimally short drilling times, long tool life and
precise drill hole geometry.
- The KEIL façade drill bit is inserted into the KEIL chuck.
For all "hard" materials, e.g.
- Porcelaine stoneware
- Natural stone
- Artificial stone
Central cooling through the façade drill bit.
Instructions for use
- Use according to approval and KEIL assembly instructions for anchors. Please find documents with relevance to building regulations under Technical Assessments.
- Adjust the insertion depth and monitor the life time of the façade drill bit with the aid of the depth control guide.
- For KEIL chucks / undercut drilling machines.
- Recommended rotational speed > 7,000 rpm.
- Water pressure > 4 bar
- Usage of the cooling lubricant 532 500 035 will prolong the life time of the diamond tipped façade drill bit significantly and protect the parts ling water from corrosion.