Anchor sleeve and stepped threaded bolt with hexagon socket A4 and nut with locking teeth made of stainless steel quality A4
D1 = drill hole Ø
D2 = undercut Ø
SW = shaft spanner gap
XA = anchor hex
further dimensions on request
- The undercut anchor consists of an anchor sleeve, a hexagon socket bolt and a locking nut.
- The drill hole, anchor sleeve and hexagon socket bolt length must be matched to the desired insertion depth and the selected plate holder. Only the use of matching parts makes installation quick, easy and safe.
- The anchor sleeve, compressed in the lower section, is inserted into the drill hole.
- The anchor sleeve is expanded to the initial dimension by the controlled screwing in of the hexagon socket bolt, so that it is in full contact with the facade panel in the undercut area of the drill hole. Due to the adjusted thread matched to the anchor length, the screw-in depth always fits and the installation is process-safe. After installation, the anchor is seated in the undercut hole without any expansion pressure.
- Screw on reveal angle and grooved washer with nut.
- KEIL undercut anchors are externally monitored.
- Natural stone
- Artificial stone
- Manufactured stone
- High pressure laminate (HPL)
- Synthetic material
- Fiber cement
- Glass fiber concrete
- Glass ceramics
- Application according to approval and KEIL installation instructions for anchors.
- Documents relevant to building regulations can be found under certificates.