Disc with inner and outer hex from AlCuMgPb
Panel attachment for substructure independent of panel thickness.
Advantages of the KEIL fixing system for the attachment of façade panels with high tolerances in thickness:
- Balancing of tolerances in panel thickness up to 6 mm (4 mm for drill head).
- No reduction in pull-out load for thinner panels.
- For thicker panels, the countersink will be manufactured in one single step together
with the drilling and undercutting of the panel.
- The front side of the panel is always the reference measure (therefore there will be no more need for different spacers.
- The insertion of the anchor and the bracket can be carried out in one step.
Instructions for use
- Only for drilling machines which are designed to drill consistantly with the front side
of the panel.
- Use according to approval and KEIL assembly instructions for undercut anchors.
- Please find documents with relevance to building regulations under certificates.
- It is recommended to use the KRT roller conveyor table with the corresponding KRT conversion kit: