Anchor sleeve and reduced threaded bolt from stainless steel A4
D1 = drill hole Ø
D2 = undercut Ø
h = panel thickness
SW = shaft spanner gap
XA = anchor hex
- The KEIL plug-in-bolt in connection with the KEIL undercut anchor allows for the attachment of natural stone panels without any substructure.
- The retaining and load-baring bolts are attached to the back side of the panel with
the aid of the undercut anchor.
- The holes drilled into the substrate are filled with permissible mortar.
- The plug-in-bolts on the façade panel are inserted into the filled drill holes.
- The façade panel is adjusted and fixed. After the temperature-related setting time, the panel is anchored safely and without expansion pressure. With/without insulation.
- Single panels can be replaced subsequently.
- High degree in safety due to the optimal distribution of the weight load.
- The correct screw-in depth is warranted by the system.
- KEIL undercut anchors are monitored externally.
- Natural stone
- Artificial stone
- Manufactured stone
- High Pressure Laminate (HPL)
- Synthetic material
- Fibre cement
- Glass ceramics
Instructions for use
- from l4 > 90 mm surface grooving onwards Use according to approval and KEIL assembly instructions for anchors.
- Please find documents with relevance to building regulations under certificates.
further dimensions on request