Portable undercut drilling machine with vacuum base
- KEIL portable drilling machines are used for professional and mobile drilling and undercutting of small batches, infill and special size panels.
- The portable drilling machine is placed in an optional position on the façade panel and firmly connected via the vacuum base.
- Exact positioning can also be achieved via stop rails.
- The KSDV portable drilling machine has been developed for water cooled drilling with KEIL diamond tipped façade drills.
- The simple handling is supported by the low weight of this handheld machine and allows for its use on the building site.
- Panels of any size or weight can be drilled efficiently and undercut precisely.
For drilling and undercutting.
With KEIL diamond tipped façade drills.
- Professional design
- Flushing chuck
- Drilling chuck
- Vacuum base
- Venturi nozzle
- Electrical water locking
- Stop rail
Instructions for use
- Rotational speed approx. 10,000 rpm.
- Usage of the cooling lubricant 532 500 035 will prolong the life time of the-diamond tipped façade drill bit significantly and protect the parts covered in cooling water from corrosion.